Custom software and website development
Do you need:
• Customized web or desktop applications
• Websites / e-stores
• Applications for mobile devices
• Windows Azure (Cloud) applications
• Domain name registration, hosting and maintenance
Xnet group of experienced programmers will develop an application that is specially designed for your company and perfectly adapted to your work style.
Kompas Xnet has been dealing with the custom software and website development since 2000, when the first application for a travel agency in Germany - Wagschal Reisen was developed. As a Microsoft Certified Partner, today we are focused primarily on the development on Microsoft technologies.
All developers are highly qualified, as evidenced by the number and type of certificates achieved, so development always takes place in the latest technologies and in accordance with Microsoft's standards. We have specialized in the Microsoft. NET technology which is used ever since the first version. Recently, the most web applications are developed in Microsoft's Windows Azure platform.
Why you should choose Kompas Xnet?
• We have the only Microsoft MVP for Windows Azure in Slovenia – Rok Bermež
• Our developers are also certified trainers for Official Microsoft courses
• In the field of software development, Kompas Xnet has received a few very important awards, which refer to the NT Konferenca 2010 solution. Kompas Xnet was hired by Microsoft Slovenia to develop a website (www.ntk.si) and a back-end administrative interface by using Windows Azure. The website for the most important annual IT conference held in Slovenia and attended by more than 2,000 IT professionals, was the first hosted application on Windows Azure platform in Slovenia:
- from the Slovenian subsidiary of Microsoft we have received award for the most innovative approach in the use of Microsoft Internet technologies and platforms during the Slovenian partners
- Microsoft Corporation Commission has confirmed that the NTK 2010 website deserves its place among the case studies of successful projects and is also an example of the effective use of technologies from Microsoft Windows Azure