|Cena tečaja *||1.250,00 €|
|Obseg v dneh||5|
Trenutno nimamo razpisanih terminov za ta tečaj.
Prijavite se na seznam interesentov in obvestili vas bomo o prvem možnem terminu.
Prijavite se na seznam interesentov
Introduction to Programming 10975A
About this course
In this 5-day course, students will learn the basics of computer programming through the use of Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 and either the Visual C# or Visual Basic programming languages. The course assumes no prior programming experience and introduces the concepts needed to progress to the intermediate courses on programming, such as 20483B: Programming in C#. The focus will be on core programming concepts such as computer storage, data types, decision structures, and repetition by using loops. The course also covers an introduction to object-oriented programming covering classes, encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism. Coverage is also included around exception handling, application security, performance, and memory management.
This course is intended for anyone who is new to software development and wants, or needs, to gain an understanding of programming fundamentals and object-oriented programming concepts. They will typically be high school students, post-secondary school students, or career changers, with no prior programming experience. They might want to gain an understanding of the core programming fundamentals before moving on to more advanced courses such as 20483B: Programming in C#.
At course completion
- Explain core programming fundamentals such as computer storage and processing.
- Explain computer number systems such as binary.
- Create and use variables and constants in programs.
- Explain how to create and use functions in a program.
- Create and use decisions structures in a computer program.
- Create and use repetition (loops) in a computer program.
- Explain pseudocode and its role in programming.
- Explain the basic computer data structures such as arrays, lists, stacks, and queues.
- Implement object-oriented programming concepts.
- Create and use classes in a computer program.
- Implement encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism.
- Describe the base class library (BCL) in the .NET Framework.
- Explain the application security concepts.
- Implement simple I/O in a computer program.
- Identify application errors and explain how to debug an application and handle errors.
- Identify the performance considerations for applications.