|Cena tečaja *||1.250,00 €|
|Obseg v dneh||5|
Vam zgoraj razpisani termini ne ustrezajo?
Prijavite se na seznam interesentov in obvestili vas bomo o naslednjem terminu.
Prijavite se na seznam interesentov
Querying Data with Transact-SQL 20761
About this course
The main purpose of this 3 day instructor led course is to give students a good understanding of the Transact-SQL language which is used by all SQL Server-related disciplines; namely, Database Administration, Database Development and Business Intelligence. As such, the primary target audience for this course is: Database Administrators, Database Developers and BI professionals. The course will very likely be well attended by SQL power users who aren’t necessarily database-focused; namely, report writers, business analysts and client application developers.
This course is intended for Database Administrators, Database Developers, and Business Intelligence professionals. The course will very likely be well attended by SQL power users who aren’t necessarily database-focused; namely, report writers, business analysts and client application developers.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the basic architecture and concepts of Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- Understand the similarities and differences between Transact-SQL and other computer languages.
- Write SELECT queries
- Query multiple tables
- Sort and filter data
- Describe the use of data types in SQL Server
- Modify data using Transact-SQL
- Use built-in functions
- Group and aggregate data
- Use subqueries
- Use table expressions
- Use set operators
- Use window ranking, offset and aggregate functions
- Implement pivoting and grouping sets
- Execute stored procedures
- Program with T-SQL
- Implement error handling
- Implement transactions
Prijava na tečaj