|Cena tečaja *||900,00 €|
|Obseg v dneh||2|
Trenutno nimamo razpisanih terminov za ta tečaj.
Prijavite se na seznam interesentov in obvestili vas bomo o prvem možnem terminu.
Prijavite se na seznam interesentov
- The client side of Web programming
On top of the frontal presentations, the class uses numerous conceptual demos and excerpts from sample applications.
The class is aimed at experienced Web developers willing to write better and more effective script code in Web applications. The class uses ASP.NET and Visual Studio but the content is in no way limited to the Microsoft's Web stack.
Dino Esposito is the author of "Programming ASP.NET MVC" for Microsoft Press as well as "Programming ASP.NET 4" and other bestselling books such as "Microsoft ® .NET: Architecting Applications for the Enterprise". Regular contributor to MSDN Magazine and DevProConnections Magazine, Dino is a frequent speaker at industry events all over the world including Microsoft TechED, DevConnections, and premiere European events such as DevWeek and BASTA.
- Programming Microsoft ASP.NET 4, Dino Esposito, Microsoft Press, 2011
- Type system, variables, functions and objects
- Prototypes and closures
- Functional programming
- Unobtrusive code
- Reusable packages, dependencies and script loading
- DOM manipulation
- Cross-domain scripting
- HTML 5 features: local storage, geolocation, long-running tasks
- Referencing scripts from ASP.NET
- Exposing REST interfaces
- JSON manipulation
The jQuery library
- Wrapped sets and selectors
- Aspects of jQuery programming: styles, DOM, caching, events
- Ajax calls
- jQuery and plug-ins
- jQuery UI